JMS Products Deluxe Western Sheepskin Saddle Seat CushionJMS Products
JMS Products most popular saddle seat saver for the Trail & Endurance Rider's comfort. It fit's regular Western and most Endurance Style saddles up to 17 1/2 inch seat size. 14 inch wide at cantle. Stays on saddle easily with our exclusive cantle elastic and T-strap design. Two ties at the front allow adjustable attachment to the swells, horn, or saddle d-rings. Additional leg ties secured in brass grommets wrap around western fenders or tie-off to saddle d-rings along the saddle skirt. Real sheepskin hand-cut from the hide has one-inch thick wool top with natural leather backing that grips the seat for non-slip fit. Elastics and ties and stitching are guaranteed for as long as you ride!
- Comfortable: Soft 1" thick wool pile
- Insulates: Absorbs 30% it's weight in moisture. Designed to cool in summer and warm in winter.
- Won't Slip: Leather side grips
- Adjustable: Secure fit
- East on-off Closure
- Flame Resistant
- Made in the USA
- Four-time winner and ranked #1 Best Sheepskin in consumer comparison reviews.
- Protects: Protects saddle from wear
- Quality: Hand-traced, Hand-cut American Labor Merino Wool
To Clean: Machine or hand wash gentle. Use a mild soap and cool water. Air dry only. Do not use heat or put in dryer. Bush or vacuum wool pile to keep fluffy and soft.