JMS Products Lady Godiva Full Western & Endurance Sheepskin Saddle Seat Cushion
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $100
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Fits Western, Tucker and many endurance seat saddles outfitted with western fenders. There is no center seam. This cover has a full center seat matching the shape of most western saddles. The sheepskin western fender ends at the bottom of the fender ear-lobe and tapers down to the top of most stirrups padding the riders ankle. This cover has a grommet and 2 strings to wrap around a saddle horn, pommel, swells, or down to any d-rings at the front of your saddle. The back of the seat is held in place with elastic around the cantle. The stirrup leathers and stirrups are held down by Velcro & stretch Velcro elastic.
- Seat Curve: 18" (use a fabric measuring tape and follow the curves of the seat. Do not measure straight over the saddle seat.)
- Seat Width 14.5 inches at the widest part of the cantle inside apx where your tailbone would touch the seat.
- Flap Width: 9 inches
- Flap to Flap: 54 inches - as measured from the lowest part of the saddles' flap up over the the seat mid-section and down to the other flap's bottom edge.
- Comfortable: Soft 1" thick wool pile
- Insulates: Absorbs 30% it's weight in moisture. Designed to cool in summer and warm in winter.
- Won't Slip: Leather side grips
- Adjustable: Secure fit
- East on-off Closure
- Flame Resistant
- Made in the USA
- Four-time winner and ranked #1 Best Sheepskin in consumer comparison reviews.
- Protects: Protects saddle from wear
- Quality: Hand-traced, Hand-cut American Labor Merino Wool