RW Bowman Silver Reiner Saddle
Regular price $ 4,090.00 Sale price$ 3,295.00 Save $ 795.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $100
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- MSRP: $4090
- Tree: The DL Reiner tree is rawhide covered and rawhide laced. It is manufactured by Steele Saddle Tree, LLC. The ground work is hand shaped using skirting leather over a 20 gauge tin seat strainer. We shape this leather to sit you comfortably in the saddle, eliminating the need for all the fancy-named thick padding that many are using today to cover poor ground work.
- Seat Size: Available in 15.5", 16", 16.5", and 17"
- Bars: Full Quarter Horse Bars
- Weight: Approximately 38 lbs
- Gullet Width: 6 ¾"
- Gullet Height: 7 ½"
- Swell: Reiner; Width 13"
- Skirts: Length 27", Width 14". Lined with genuine bark tanned, 1" thick, wool shearling. 1" density
- Cantle: Height 3" , Width 12½", Dish 1 ¼". Style 2½" Cheyenne Roll. Hand Sewn
- Horn: Height 2 ¼" Diameter 2". Leather covered and hand sewn
- Stirrup Leathers: 2½" with leather covered Blevins Buckles.
- Stirrups: Wooden and metal bound 3" bell stirrups. Leather covered and machine sewn.
- Rigging: Horse Shoe Brand In-skirt rigging in the 7/8’s position. Walsall’s #19 2 3/4" dees with silver engraving in rear. Hardware is Stainless Steel.
- Leather: 13-15 oz. Golden, Mahogany, Walnut, Black or Chestnut Skirting.
- Trim: Silver Conchos, Tips, Swell Plates, Corner Plates, Rear Rigging Dees, and Nickle Dots on black background. All Hardware including the saddle screws and washers is stainless steel. We use the Union Lockstitch to sew and pull the 277 white nylon thread tight at 5 1/2 stitches to the inch.
- Finish: Each Reiner first receives a warm coat of 100% pure neatsfoot oil, followed by a generous coat of Aussie Leather Conditioner. Edges are burnished by hand rubbing.
- Tooling: Navajo Diamond.