RW Bowman Sheridan Reiner Saddle
Regular price $ 3,090.00 Sale price$ 2,395.00 Save $ 695.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $100
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- FREE SHIPPING
- MSRP: $3090
- Wet 20 Price: $2395
- Tree: The Sheridan reiner is built on the DL Reiner tree, rawhide covered and rawhide laced. It is manufactured by Steele Saddle Tree, LLC. The ground work is hand shaped using skirting leather over a 20 gauge tin seat strainer. We shape this leather to sit you comfortably in the saddle, eliminating the need for all the fancy-named thick padding that many are using today to cover poor ground work.
- Seat Size: Available in 15.5", 16", 16.5", and 17".
- Bars: Full Quarter Horse Bars
- Weight: Approximately 37 lbs
- Gullet Width: 6 ¾"
- Gullet Height: 7 ½"
- Swell: Reiner; Width 13"
- Skirts: Length 27", Width 14". Lined with genuine, bark tanned, 1" thick wool shearling. 1" density
- Cantle: Height 3", Width 12½", Dish 1 ¼". Style 2½" Cheyenne Roll. Hand Sewn.
- Horn: Height 2 ¼" Diameter 2". Leather covered and hand sewn.
- Stirrup Leathers: 2½" with leather covered Blevins Buckles.
- Stirrups: Wooden 3" bell stirrups. Metal bound. Leather covered, machine sewn.
- Rigging: Horse Shoe Brand In-skirt rigging. Rigging dee has floral engraving and black accents. Set in 7/8’s position . Horse Shoe Brand 3" floral engraved dees with black accents in rear. Hardware is Stainless Steel
- Leather: 13-15 oz. Golden, Mahogany, Black, Walnut or Chestnut Skirting
- Trim: Horse Shoe Brand Stainless Steel Conchos with floral engraving and black accents. All Hardware including the saddle screws and washers is stainless steel. We use the Union Lockstitch to sew and pull the 277 white nylon thread tight at 5 1/2 stitches to the inch.
- Finish: Each Reiner first receives a warm coat of 100% pure neatsfoot oil, followed by a generous coat of Aussie Leather Conditioner. Edges are burnished by hand rubbing.
- Tooling: Sheridan Rose with Barry King Basket Stamp.