RW Bowman B-Light Silver SaddleRW Bowman
The B-Light Silver Saddle is a beefed-up version of the B-Light Trail Saddle. It has a double covered, fiberglass wrapped, wood tree with a Wade post horn. Comes with silver rigging plates, silver girth buckles and breastcollar dees, and silver conchos and horn cap. Also standard are bucking rolls and a 3” flank cincha. Ready for ranch work or the trails.
- MSRP: $3670
- Tree: A beefed-up version of the B-Light Trail Tree, made of Southern Yellow Pine and covered in a double hand-laid layer of 6 oz fiberglass cloth. Manufactured exclusively for us by Steele Saddle Tree, LLC. The ground work is hand shaped , using skirting leather over a 20 oz. seat strainer.
- Seat Size: Available in 15", 16", 17," and 18".
- Bars: Full Quarter Horse Bars
- Weight: Approximately 36 lbs.
- Gullet Width: 7"
- Gullet Height:8"
- Swell: A-Fork; Width 10"
- Skirts: Length 26" (on 16" seat), Width 11" at the front and 9" at rear. Lined with faux shearling, 90% wool.
- Cantle: Height 4" , Width 13", Dish 1 ½". Style 1½" Cheyenne Roll . Hand Sewn.
- Horn: Height 2 ¾" Diameter 3" Leather covered. Hand Sewn. Mule hide horn wrap.
- Stirrup Leathers: 2½" with leather covered Blevins Buckles. Machine sewn and copper riveted at the Blevins buckle and the top of the fender.
- Stirrups: Monel Bell stirrups with 3" treads by Trina Webber.
- Rigging: Dropped plate rigging in 7/8's position. Hardware is Stainless Steel Horseshoe Brand with silver added by our silversmith.
- Leather: 13-15 oz. skirting. Available in Golden, Chestnut, Mahogany , Black or Walnut Skirting.
- Trim: Slotted Silver Conchos. All hardware including the saddle screws and washers is stainless steel. Saddle strings cut from premium 5-7 oz. burgandy latigo. The inlaid padded seat is constructed with 1/4" closed cell foam, and covered with 4-5 oz. chap leather. We use the Union Lockstitch to sew and pull the 277 white nylon thread tight at 5 1/2 stitches to the inch.
- Finish: Each B-Light Silver Saddle first receives a warm coat of 100% pure neatsfoot oil followed by a generous coat of Aussie Leather Conditioner. Edges are burnished by hand rubbing.
- Tooling: A beautiful combination of the Sheridan Rose and the Running W border.