RW Bowman B-Light Lady Wade Ranch SaddleRW Bowman
A beefed-up version of the B-Light Trail Saddle, this saddle has a double covered fiberglass tree with a Wade post horn. It comes with mule hide horn wrap, a cross over rope strap, bucking rolls, and a 6” flank cincha. Ready for ranch work or the trails.
- MSRP: $2995.00
- Tree: A beefed-up version of the B-Light Trail Tree. Made of Southern Yellow Pine, covered in a double hand-laid layer of 6 oz fiberglass cloth. Manufactured exclusively for us by Steele Saddle Tree, LLC. The ground work is hand shaped, using skirting leather over a tin seat strainer.
- Seat Size: Available in 15" 16", 17" and 18".
- Bars: Full Quarter Horse Bars
- Weight: Approximately 36 lbs.
- Gullet Width: 7"
- Gullet Height:8"
- Swell: A-Fork; Width 10"
- Skirts: Length 26" (on 16" seat); Width 11" at the front and 9" at rear. Lined with faux shearling, 90% wool.
- Cantle: Height 4" ,Width 13", Dish 1 ½". Style 1½" Cheyenne Roll. Hand Sewn.
- Horn: Height 2 ¾" Diameter 3" Leather covered . Hand Sewn. Mule hide horn wrap.
- Stirrup Leathers: 2½" with leather covered Blevins Buckles. Machine sewn and copper riveted at the Blevins buckle and the top of the fender.
- Stirrups: Wooden bell stirrups with 3" tread, metal bound and natural rawhide covered. Hand laced.
- Rigging: Dropped plate rigging in 7/8's position. Hardware is Stainless Steel Horseshoe Brand with black inlay floral work.
- Leather: 13-15 oz. skirting . Available in Golden, Chestnut, Mahogany, Walnut and Black.
- Trim: Slotted Horseshoe Brand Conchos with black accents. All Hardware including the saddle screws and washers is stainless steel. Saddle strings cut from premium, 5-7 oz. burgandy latigo. The bicycle style padded seat is constructed with 3/8" closed cell foam, and covered with 4-5 oz. chap leather. We use the Union Lockstitch to sew and pull the 277 white nylon thread tight at 5 1/2 stitches to the inch.
- Finish: Each B-Light Ranch & Trail Saddle first receives a warm coat of 100% pure neatsfoot oil followed by a generous coat of Aussie Leather Conditioner. Edges are burnished by hand rubbing.
- Tooling: Border Tooled and Basket Stamped