16" Crates 2170-4 All-Around Trail Saddle (Gently Used)Crates
This gently used Crates Classic Trail Saddle is built on the Equi-fit Crates tree, made by Steele Saddle Tree Company, with full quarter horse bars. The rigging is the Double-C In-Skirt which fits a broader range of horses. For the riders comfort this saddle features a narrow center pocket padded seat and soft chap leather. The finishing touches on this saddle include Montana Silver conchos, four sets of saddle strings, and a beautiful heavy oiled chestnut color with basket tooling.
- Brand: Crates
- ID #: 2170-4
- Tree: Equi-fit Wood Tree
- Gullet: 6 5/8", 81/2" High
- Seat: 16" Chap Leather, Padded Seat
- Horn: 3 1/2" High
- Skirt: 26"L X 13"D Square Skirt
- Rigging: Double-C In-Skirt
- Finish: Chestnut with Basket Weave Tooling
- Stirrups: 3" X 5" Leather Covered and Tooled
- Weight: Approx 28 lbs.