Big Horn Ridgeline Sil-Cush Trail SaddleBig Horn
The Big Horn Ridgeline Trail Saddle - Trail riding with the comfort of Sil-Cush™. This saddle features Cut-A-Way full skirts, Sil-Cush™ top grain perforated padded seat and much more. Check the full list of features below.
- MSRP: $2095
- Tree: Big Horn Flexible Tree full quarter horse bars
- Cantle: 5"
- Seat: 16" or 17" or 18"
- Horn: 3" x 2.5"
- Gullet: 7" wide x 6.25" high
- Rigging: Double option rigging: Western Center Fire or Conventional 7/8 position dropped D solid brass
- Skirts: 26" x 15" - Open skirt design for spine relief cut-away skirts with Sil-Cush "no pressure point" padded bar positioned between the bar and the perforated top grain leather skirt liner. Provides closer contact, a no slip fit, and easy clean-up.
- Fenders: 19" x 8" 2.5" leather stirrup leathers with stainless steel buckles
- Stirrups: Leather covered 6" Visalia with Sil-Cush padding. Helps prevent knee and ankle fatigue.
- Finish: #2 brown with new border trim
- Trim: Solid brass hardware with latigo tie strings. Back crupper dee
- Weight: Approximately 31 lbs