16" Bob's Custom Reining Show Saddle (GENTLY USED)Bob's Western Saddles
The serial number of this Bob's Custom Reining Show Saddle is B 00 340 M. This saddle is in excellent condition. The saddle is hand tooled in oak and acorn, and has a natural oil finish. This saddle is built on a rawhide wrapped wood tree with full quarter horse bars. The short reining horn measures 2.5" wide and 2.5" high, and sits on a 13" swell. The generous 16" seat is in excellent condition, and is a toast colored suede. It has a 3" cantle with Cheyenne roll. The overall skirt length is 30" with a 15.5" drop. It has a close contact skirt, and is real wool lined. The pre-wrapped and pre-turned fenders measure a length of 20" and width of 8.5" with a 3" latigo lined stirrup leather. It features a fully tooled leather covered stirrup with a 3" footbed. This saddle features a full sterling silver package with 4 rear corner plates, front corner plates, gullet plate, conchos, and futurity tips. Rigging hardware is stainless steel. The weight of the saddle is approximately 32 lbs. This beautiful saddle will be sure to stand out in the showpen!
- Tree: Rawhide wrapped wood tree with Full Quarter Horse Bars
- Swell: 13" wide
- Seat: Generous 16" seat with toast colored suede
- Cantle: 3"
- Skirts: 30" long x 15.5" drop, close contact
- Fenders: 20" long x 8.5" wide, 3" latigo lined stirrup leathers
- Stirrups: Leather covered with 3" footbed
- Weight: Approximately 32 lbs
- Other: Full silver package, hand tooled, and natural oil finish.